As discussed in my last post about how to get more retweets, Facebook likes and Google plus ones, social media marketing is an extremely important element in getting your content more exposure.
In addition to the tips detailed in that post, here are some resources you can use to get you more twitter followers, Retweets, Facebook likes and Google +1′s.
Be sure to bookmark this post as I will be updating it as I find new resources.
- JustRetweet – With JustRetweet, you can earn (or buy) credits to get Twitter followers as well as your content retweeted, liked on Facebook and Google +1′s. This post has gotten over 130 retweets, 20 likes and four +1′s mostly from this one resource alone! JustRetweet is also great for building relationships and finding quality blogs to comment on.
- Traffup (added on Jan. 14, 2013) – This site has become my second favorite site behind JustRetweet because of how fast I get retweets. In a little over an hour, one of my tweets was retweeted 5 times. I’m sure it would’ve been a lot more if I didn’t run out of credits (or points as they call them on Traffup). With Traffup, you can get twitter followers, your tweets retweeted and traffic to your site. I’m personally only using them for retweets at the moment.
- EasyRetweet – While not as good as JustRetweet in my opinion, EasyRetweet is still pretty good at getting your content retweeted. This site can also get you twitter followers, “website hits,” and they have a few other features, but I personally only use EasyRetweets to get… retweets.
- Twiends – With Twiends, you can easily and effortlessly get twitter followers. The concept is similar to the two sites above where you earn credits to get more followers (and people will earn credits themselves by following you).
- Twitter Backlinks – This is pretty much a set it and forget it kind of site for getting retweets. The big difference from the previously mentioned sites being that this service is not free. According to their site:
“TwitterBacklinks is a service that generates a huge buzz and social following for your Twitter Status Update. Our Massive network has thousands and thousands of unique users all standing by ready to spread the word about your message/site. Some of these user accounts have been established for years so they come with a ton of authority and power.”
- Digg Digg – This is a really cool, free WordPress plugin that I personally use on this blog. Notice the floating social buttons to the left of this post? Those were easily added using this plugin. It makes it really easy for your readers to socially share your content across many social platforms.
Well, there you have it! A few of the resources that I personally use to get my content more exposure through Twitter retweets, Facebook likes and Google +1′s. If you’re struggling to get your content shared, then I highly recommend you check out some or all of these resources.
What about you? Any social marketing resources that you use that you care to share? Let me know in the comments below!