Knowledge is power! I truly believe that. And while I’m always trying to stay educated on things happening in the internet marketing world, there’s always something else I can learn to improve my online business.
So, today I’m going to share with you 5 of the many different blogs that I personally read to continually educate myself in my attempt to improve both my business and this blog. I hope you check them out, read their content and leave quality comments on their blogs. So here we go (these are listed in no particular order)…
1. Buzz Blogger
First up on my list is Buzz Blogger by Kim Roach. Now Kim doesn’t post too often on her blog, but when she does, the content is pure GOLD! Here are a few of her posts I really enjoyed reading:
- How to Create a Wildly Popular Blog
- One Site or Many?
- Best Fiverr Gigs of 2012
- The #1 Secret to my Success!
2. Basic Blog Tips
Next up on my “must read” blog list is Basic Blog Tips by Ileane Smith. Don’t be fooled by her blog’s name either. There’s nothing “basic” about her blog tips. Her blog really provides great content and solid tips that you can easily implement into your business. Check out these excellent posts from her blog:
- How To Curate Content and Build Authority With Scoop.it
- How to Boost Your Brand on Facebook and Drive Traffic to Your Blog
- How To Get Thousands of Subscribers Using Content Syndication
- How to Get Your Small Biz Podcast Listed in iTunes
3. Nicole on the Net
Another blog I like to read is Nicole on the Net by Nicole Dean. Just like all of the blogs listed in this post, Nicole offers great tips, but what makes her blog different are her “Expert Briefs” posts.
From Nicole: “No, I won’t be showing the undies from Expert Marketers (although that would certainly be funny) – but I will be grabbing my friends who I respect and admire and will be asking them to give brief replies to your burning questions about internet marketing and online business success.”
Here are some posts from her blog I recommend you check out, with the first being an “Expert Brief.”
- How to Grow a List Fast on Your Blog
- 3 Ways to Kickstart your Business in 24 Hours
- How to Make a Podcast to Grow your Business
- 40+ Weird & Crazy Niches
Next up is Kristi Hines’ blog Kikolani. I think my favorite part of her blog are her “Fetching Friday” posts. As Kristi explains on her site, “This weekly series covers the top five posts in blogging, design, making money online, personal development, search optimization, and social media.”
- Fetching Friday – Resources Mashup & Kitten Hugs
- How To Build an Awesome Video Trailer For Your Blog
- How to Get 40,000 Readers Without Guest Blogging
- 16 Business Blog Blunders to Avoid
5. Em Fast Income
And last, but certainly not least, is Em Fast Income by Enstine Muki. This is a blog I was just recently introduced to and I’m really glad I was! Enstine provides excellent content and does so with great passion that really comes through in his posts (like in the first one listed below).
- I’m sick and tired and may never visit your blog again!
- The “killer content” that kills your blog!
- 7 reasons why your readers don’t share your blog posts!
- Squeeze Page – Make It Perfect – Make It Convert
So there you have it! A few of the really cool, quality blogs I read. What about you? Share some of the quality online business and/or internet marketing blogs that you read below in the comments section. I’m always on the lookout for top quality content and tips!